


Not quit the birthday any of us were planning on celebrating. I guess we will have to get use to a lot of firsts. Dad said last night I'm not sure I can do this without mom. Every since High School she has always been here.
It was definitely a hard day for everyone, but especially him. Brett and Nicki came from the valley and we all took him to dinner. It turned out to be a great night. He said how can I be sad when I have so much to be grateful for.
I have the greatest dad. I want him to know that I love him so very much. I am grateful to him for his example and his strength. I don't know what I'm going to do when I go home next week, I wish I could just take you with me!
Love you Dad
Char


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Doug! Great pictures... We hope you had a great day despite the sadness you're going through. Love - The Tenney's
Hey Charlee- I found your blog through Amy. Your last post really strengthened my testimony. Your family is such a great example!
Me and my cousin Hannah share a blog, come check us out! =)
-Haylee
Such cute pictures Charlee. What a great family you have!
Post a Comment