I can't believe how big she is now. She thinks she can do anything now that she is 10. We love her so much and she is such a good sister to all the little ones. Love ya sis.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Better Late Than Never!
So McKenzie's birthday was 2 days before my mom passed away. We took these with the intention of posting about her birthday. I'm kind of out of it. She didn't want a normal birthday cake this year, she wanted cheese cake.
I can't believe how big she is now. She thinks she can do anything now that she is 10. We love her so much and she is such a good sister to all the little ones. Love ya sis.

I can't believe how big she is now. She thinks she can do anything now that she is 10. We love her so much and she is such a good sister to all the little ones. Love ya sis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment