Friday, October 31, 2008

CRAZY EYES!

I had to make room on my camera for Halloween Pictures tonight. I'm sure there will be many more of her and her crazy eyes. She thinks its so funny! It makes me hurt.

7 comments:

Blossom Salon said...

Hi Charlee,
It's your cous from Pinedale. I saw your blog on Becky's. I haven't seen you guys forever. I am so sorry about your mom. I wish I would of gone to the funeral. She really looks so healthy in all of her pictures. Your family is so beautiful, and it is so good to see that you are all doing well.

Crick Martindell said...

Hey I found Becky's blog today and then found yours, your posting about your mom was absolutely beautiful! You are blessed as well as her, that she has such wonderful kids that cared so deeply for her, that is what family is for. I am continually greatful for the knowledge of the gospel and the comfort and peace it can give at these times. My kids and I were recently asked to sing at a catholic funeral, it was very very different then ours and very very sad. Everyone there felt such a devistating loss of at this mother's death. That was the saddest part, not the actual death it's self but the lack of their understanding of our Heavenly Father's plan. You are such a special family and if you ever need anything...babysitter when you come up or anything...you let us know! Love ya!

Haueter Photography said...

Your kids are so cute! I have been meaning to call you for forever now. I loved reading the post about your mom. I'm so not a crier and I was wiping away tears. I can't even imagine. I hope that things are going well. We really miss you guys and hope to see you soon. WE love you!
Aleisha

Becky said...

People have always said Katelee looks so much like you but in this picture it really is clear! she is a spittin image of her mother....

BeckyinQC said...

Beck - you are hilarious!

Katlee has such a cute personality and this is just one of the ways you can see it coming through.

I love your mom's blog. It's so beautiful. You guys are so great in honoring and remembering her.

JULIE said...

HEY CHAR
I WAS SO GLAD TO HER FROM YOU. I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT MAKE IT A FEW WEEKS AGO. I HAD TO COVER A BOARD MEETING AND DIDNT GET HOME UNTIL LATE. IF I HAD ANY IDEA HOW LATE YOU GUYS STAYED UP I WOULD HAVE STILL COME. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH. I AM SORRY I MISSED YOU WHEN WE BROUGHT PIZZA OVER AND I APPOLOGISE FOR NOT COMING TO SEE YOU WHILE YOU WERE UP HERE. YOU ARE SO STRONG AND I ADMIRE YOUR FAITH AND COURAGE. YOUR KIDS ARE DARLING! KEEP IN TOUCH.
JULIE

Stacy said...

Hey Charlee, I did not know you guys had a blog! How fun. I am so excited to keep up with the happening in your family. My mom always checks these out so I will have to tell her too!