Friday, June 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYEL!

So I have spent the last hour and a half trying to post pictures of Ray and I when we were growing up on Facebook. Oviously I am not the smartest thing in the world! I just wanted to wish one of my best friends HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I couldn't find all my pictures, there are so many good ones I wish I had some from Junior High with our high bangs and blue eye shadow or even some from my wedding. But honestly I know it sounds so cheezy but my favorites I can't share,I guess they are more memories than pictures. Memories of all the sleepover's, us trying to pee like boys, playing barbies with Billy Watson, jumping off the shed with garbage bags in the wind, catching you kiss Jeremy Lewis in Rosanne's basement,the Freddie Kruger movies, looking for your stash. Seriously I could go on forever. Ray you have been there for me through thick and thin. I don't think you know how much your friendship means to me. I look up to you in so many ways. You are such a awesome person and example to all.

Me, Becky, and Rayel

I love the Chicken legs! I wish I knew how to do live feed I have this whole dance on video somewhere!

My favorite grade school Teacher and class..Guess I'll go eat worms!


That's a Hall Christmas party in our tiny living room, and that cute boy in the red shirt is Rayel!


O' the sailor hat!




JV Basketball, learned to stay away from sewing machine cleaner!


I thought this was a cool picture, look at all those cute Hall kids! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ray. Love Ya

2 comments:

The Goodman Family said...

You guys were sooo cute! awesome blog Charlee. Wow, it takes me back to all the fun days of being a kid again. Lovin the prom picture and ohhh.... those bangs!!!

Evvie Turley said...

Love it!! I love seeing those old pictures; they are hilarious! What a sweet tribute to Rayel. She will love this.