Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bring's back old memories!

OK so the other day I bribed my kids

Me..Hey if you guys get all your chores done tonight we can get up and play make believe in the morning.

Kids..Wow that will be so much fun. Can we play Barbies and Polly-Pockets?

Me.. Sure if you get everything done.

Turns out I'm not so good and playing imaginary anymore. Truth be told I didn't really ever play with barbies to much, but I sat down to play with them and was fine with it all until McKenzie started making rules. She told me I couldn't be silly and I had a prom I had to get my girls ready for, and I couldn't come in her house I had to find my own. Anyhow I'm a terrible parent because I couldn't stand it! It took all I had to play even for a few minutes so instead I talked them into doing something I use to do when I was their age. They had a blast and it let me off the hook. Poor Mason was relieved even though his GI Joes are always part of the make believe he gets sooo sick of it!

I think we will try being little people next and exercising!

No comments: