Monday, April 20, 2009

What's my problem?

OK so obviously I have gone way beyond procrastination! I have really had a hard time with staying motivated in just about every area in my life lately and I feel bad because I should be showing my kids off and just enjoying every moment. So here is to a new commitment of trying harder.

A few things that have gone on since my last blog. I think they are in order except my babies 1st Birthday should have come after our trip to the park. The 1st ones are Hailee, she wanted me to show everyone she had lost her 2 front teeth. Believe it or not it happened just before Christmas so she had fun telling everyone that was all she wanted. Her and Mason are such nerds!


Next was Tessa's Birthday. She turned 1 on my birthday, best birthday present ever. This year my Birthday was a hard, my first one with out my mom. I guess there will be a lot of firsts. Tessa loved all the attention and if you look close she did have a fork!

Next was a fun trip to the park in Queen Creek. I miss going all the time it was such a great secret. I loved meeting my friends and talking and just letting the kids run crazy!

A couple of pictures of Rebecca and Tessa sitting on a ladder not letting Ryan and I get anything done. And finally Easter Baskets and Easter Dress's except for little Mason, shirt and tie!

Sorry it is a long one. I promise to do better I'm kind of excited to start this again.

























9 comments:

Hallie said...

Char, you are amazing to me. I don't know how you keep up with 6 kids, you are awesome! They are all SO adorable too. They look so cute all dressed up for Easter. I bet it is hard going through all of the firsts without your mom. I'm sure she is smiling down on you and is always with you in spirit. She was an amazing lady, just like you! I'm glad you are getting back into blogging, I've missed ya!

Brenda said...

Love all these cute pictures! What happy times!

BeckyinQC said...

Welcome back Char!!

Your girls in their dresses are sooooo beautiful! Katlee looks like an Audrey Hepburn look alike to me with her hair (not to mention she is wearing something more than just panties)! I thought it was so funny in almost all the rest, she only has her panties. Atleast she's not afraid to do what all the rest of us want to!

BeckyinQC said...

By the way, Mason - you are one handsome man. I couldn't leave you out!

The Slider Family said...

I have missed your blog posts! I love seeing your cute kids doing fun things! Mason is so lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful sisters!

The Shiflet Family said...

Welcome back to the wonderful world of blog. It is good to see you guys again! Your girls look absolutely darling in their Easter dresses, and Mason is such a cutie (I mean ruggedly handsome scout!). I don't know how you manage so well with 6 kids, you are definately an inspiration to the rest of us! Miss you.

Veronica said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad to see you're doing well! Did you move?

TJ Eich said...

It' sgood to have you back! :) Your kids are SOOOO cute!

The Goodman Family said...

We've missed ya! Though i can't say much... i am sooo behind on my blog too. Must get together and do something soon. Love all your new posts. Hope everyone is finally well at your house. (I hated this "sick" season)