Friday, September 5, 2008

Pray for my mom. 9-5-08

I can't sleep. I hope my family won't kill me. I figure I would let those of you who check the blog know what is going on with my mom. We pretty much had another wasted day at the hospital. The computers were down and they couldn't do her MRI. They finally got the computers back and said they would do it at 7:30 tonight.

We thought the Dr. was going to be there to put her out cause she is in to much pain to hold still. He wasn't and she couldn't hold still so they were not able to do it. They called the Dr. and he will be there 7:00 in the morning to put her out and try again.

There have been lots of calls wanting to know what's going on. We are greatful for all of the love and concern. We have know idea really what is happening. She is in so much pain after having a epidural injection. It's so hard to see her the way she is. My dad has been there all day with her. She hadn't slept all day because of the pain. They have her on major pain meds and they are not touching the pain. The Dr. says he feels like something is really wrong either something floating around in the spine or something popped again. We won't know until the MRI. We pray that it shows up. He says if there is anything out of the ordinary he well air-vac her to Berros Neurological.

As far as visitors the nurse tonight still said they really don't want anyone there because the less she try's to visit and move around the better. Thank you again for all of the love, concern and prayers. Please pray with us that they find something on the MRI. I will post again when I know something new.

No comments: