Friday, September 5, 2008

All girl Slumber Party at Grandma's!

So we had a Birthday party for all of the September birthdays while we were in Snowflake. Becky and I decided to let the boys stay at her house and the girls with me at Grandma and Grandpa Brewer's. I think Becky had it easy! Just kidding the girls had a blast and they all just get along and play so well.

Playing with there gifts.


I don't know if I should be proud of worried! The girls were playing truth or dare and McKenzie was the first to take a dare.

Marisa wasn't far behind showing her talent.

Kadee, Kenzie, and Marisa showing each other how much they love each other.

Brett and Hailee having a face off!!

Marisa having to hold her eye's open buy the end of the night! Pretty sure this is how we all felt!

No comments: