Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girls playing dress up!

My girls were playing dress up the other day. These are there Hannah Montana wiggs. Now you no why I never went blond!


McKenzie striking a pose!
Katelee, not to sure about the hair, but what a cute face.

Princess Hailee, loving life






3 comments:

Mandie said...

Char,
Holy Cow it has been so long I can't even remember the last time I saw you! I love your blog and your family is so stinking cute! I think that it is so great that you and Becky N. live so close to each other. Stay in touch and keeping blogging.

Becky said...

The Hannah Montana Look definately fits all of your girls, where was mason in those pictures?

TJ Eich said...

Oh boy, Hannah Montana; that's something I'll never have to experience since there's a considerable shortage of girls at our house. :)