Monday, August 25, 2008

Who needs the Beach?

My kids have been sick for the last few days, so they were bored to death. They wanted to go some where or do something. So Ryan threw them in the pool and told them to hold on. He was going to make tidal waves. Sorry about some of the pictures they are pretty blurry. I had my moms camera and didn't know how to set it to action.



The calm before the storm!


Katelee decided to sit this one out with mom and Tessa.

Those are white caps!

As you can see Ryan had a couple of tubes on jumping as hard as he could. It was hilarious to watch.

Ryan throwing Mason.

Mason coming up for air.

Mason trying to get him back!

Hailee and McKenzie loving every minute of it!

The dogs felt a bit left out!


This is our sweet Harley. She love to swim with the kids.

So goes the life at the Haueter house. Cheep entertainment!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had a ball, the waves looked awesome! Im not too sure about Harly and Rebel they looked like they were having more fun than anybody else...lol

Haueter Photography said...

Looks like something Scott would do. Love all the pictures. We miss you guys. I am so glad that you have a blog now so that we can see what you are all up to.

Curtis Chicks said...

WOW .. you probably don't remember me, you were a few years younger than me. I used to be a Burkett and grew up in Snowflake. I've stumbled across a few "snowflake" blogs lately and I am blown away at all you "kids" and how you've grown up. I think I was a year older than Brett. Anywhooo its so fun to see how things have changed.

You have a beautiful family congratulations!

Amy (Burkett) Curtis