Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cooking with Mom!


This is something you will probably get tired of seeing. This is one of our favorite things to do. Everyone helping mom with dinner!


If you ask Mason he is already a professional Chef!

Mason finding it harder than he remembered to peel a potatoe!

Kenzie is really excited to be here!

A little blurry, these two where in charge of brownies.

I think they ate more than they put in the pan!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like everyone had a ton of fun. Lots of kids on the kitchen table how do you keep track of all of those crazy kids... Your such an awesome mom!

TJ Eich said...

I agree with Becky: you're a much better mom than I will ever be! That takes way more patience than I have at dinner time!!

Kristen said...

Ya, the food inspector called and said that feet in the food preparation area is unacceptable. However, teaching your son (someone's future husband) how to cook, completely priceless! Good job.
Kristen