
Here we go!

Mason's baptism, wow where to start! His dad baptized him and did such a great job. We are so lucky and grateful to have a worthy priesthood holder in our home.
Mason was baptized with one of his good friends Garrett Norris ( Becky Sherwood's son) What a cool thing. Becky and I have been great friends since Jr. high.
I new this day would be full of emotion. Mason wanted himself and his sisters to sing. We had been practicing When I am Baptized all week. They had it down pretty good but none of us were prepared for what happened. As soon as they started singing you could tell that Mason was going to loose it. I thought its over he's done. Ryan and I tried not making eye contact with him thinking it would make it worse. He was bawling and instead of quiting he kept singing, in fact he got louder. He truly understood the words he was singing and felt the spirit so strong. Needless to say there was not a dry eye in the room. We are so proud of the decision he made to be baptized and the covenants he has made. He is such a special boy and a great example for his sisters, we are blessed to have him in our family.
We were blessed to have my family and Ryan's family here from Utah to support him. Thank you to all who helped make this day such a special day for all of us and hopefully one that Mason will always look back on and remember the spirit and love he felt.
Mason was baptized with one of his good friends Garrett Norris ( Becky Sherwood's son) What a cool thing. Becky and I have been great friends since Jr. high.
I new this day would be full of emotion. Mason wanted himself and his sisters to sing. We had been practicing When I am Baptized all week. They had it down pretty good but none of us were prepared for what happened. As soon as they started singing you could tell that Mason was going to loose it. I thought its over he's done. Ryan and I tried not making eye contact with him thinking it would make it worse. He was bawling and instead of quiting he kept singing, in fact he got louder. He truly understood the words he was singing and felt the spirit so strong. Needless to say there was not a dry eye in the room. We are so proud of the decision he made to be baptized and the covenants he has made. He is such a special boy and a great example for his sisters, we are blessed to have him in our family.
We were blessed to have my family and Ryan's family here from Utah to support him. Thank you to all who helped make this day such a special day for all of us and hopefully one that Mason will always look back on and remember the spirit and love he felt.
We are waiting for pictures from Ryan's mom and dad but until then this is the best picture of the whole family.
It was fun to have the Wilson Brats there with us!
We couldn't keep Rebecca out of the pictures!









5 comments:
Congratulations to Mason! What an awesome experience and the story about the song is incredible. Looks like you have a future missionary on your hands! How neat that you got to share his special day with Becky and Garrett too-very cool! You're such a great mom, Char and have such a beautiful family!
Well the last time I saw you, you had a very little bump. I see that it was another little girl. She is a doll and your family is beautiful. I found your blog on Misty's and wanted to snoop. I hope that is ok. You whole family lokks great. Keep in touch.
Hey Char.Looks and sounds like the baptism went well. Mason is such a cutie. We miss you guys. You need to post a little faster.:) We've been waiting for pictures on your blog. Hope to see you soon. Love ya.
Oh, how sweet! I'm so glad everything went well. By the way, you look way too gorgeous for your age/child count! NOT FAIR!! :)
Way to go Mase! We only with we could have been there, too.
Post a Comment