The next morning after breakfast I ran the kids upstairs to make their beds and do their chores. They came right back down begging to splash in all the puddles. How can anyone who experienced splashing in puddles as a child resist such a sweet request. We ended up at the park behind our house. As gross as the water looks I could only resist for so long. The kids had a blast and it all washed off!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Crazy weather!
So those of you who live in Arizona have experienced the crazy Monsoons. The other night we were getting ready to put the kids to bed. When we turned off the lights it looked like a rock concert outside with strobe lights. So we took the kids out on the balcony to check it out. It was amazing. The lightning wasn't striking down, it was striking across the sky, just completely lighting it up.
The next morning after breakfast I ran the kids upstairs to make their beds and do their chores. They came right back down begging to splash in all the puddles. How can anyone who experienced splashing in puddles as a child resist such a sweet request. We ended up at the park behind our house. As gross as the water looks I could only resist for so long. The kids had a blast and it all washed off!
I love pictures like this. I swear it wasn't staged. They were all to scared to go in, so they decided to hold hands and go together. Of course the fear comes from all the scary shows that their dad lets them watch.
Still not to sure about it.
Tessa loved it.
The next morning after breakfast I ran the kids upstairs to make their beds and do their chores. They came right back down begging to splash in all the puddles. How can anyone who experienced splashing in puddles as a child resist such a sweet request. We ended up at the park behind our house. As gross as the water looks I could only resist for so long. The kids had a blast and it all washed off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey girl! So glad you messaged me back! The internet is a wonderful thing isn't it! Your family is adorable I can't believe you SIX kids?!? You are too brave lady! LOL
Anyway feel free to email me anytime!
blueeyes1074@yahoo.com
I love the picture of them holding hands to brave the water together. They are all just the sweetest things ever! Looks like they had fun.
They looked like they enjoyed themselves, but notice that none of them have a flick of mudd on their bodies how do they do that? Mine would be covered from head to toe. luv ya!
You're such a good mom. My kids would've LOVED to get in on that! We 've hardly had any rain over here!
Post a Comment