Saturday, November 8, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN!

When we got in the car to head over to my brothers for Halloween, Ryan said Char good heck Halloween is suppose to be fun for the kids. I guess he didn't like all the yelling he heard when he came in! What he didn't understand was the stress of dressing six children putting make-up on them, hearing them whine, telling them to get their shoes on for the tenth time and my Katelee changing costumes three times when we where all ready late. So yes I was yelling and yes I did felt bad! Ryan said you had all day to get ready I don't understand. Obviously he doesn't understand!

I started with these of Katelee because I think they are the scariest! I asked the Dr. if I should worry about them getting stuck, he said no. Just ignore it and it will go away. I've been ignoring but it's not going away!

We had a blast for Halloween. Thank you to Brett and Nikki for letting us come and raid their neighborhood. Becky and Brettleigh came with us this year and that made it even better.


Looks Painful to me!

My arms were so tired and sticky from holding either Tess or Rebecca.

You can't tell but she was dressed in a cute poodle skirt.

McKenzie was a rock star. Finally something besides a princess!

She really wants to be a singer, scarey I know!

I can't get a good picture of Rebecca right now, she thinks when I have a camera and say cheese it means to close your eyes.

Best of friends Jesse and Rebecca!

Mason wanted to be a pirate. Thanks to my friend Becky I think we did o.k.

He thought he needed more candy. He pouts just like his dad!


Much better without the crossed eyes! By the way this is her third outfit. First she was a Princess then a Ballerina and finally a Ballerina Cheetah!

And now for my sweet Hailee, she loved this. She went from being a Princess last year to being so scary this year. I think she looks great!

If you look close she has a piercing in her left eyebrow. Aunt Becky told her when she turned 14 she could get one for real. Not funny, out of all of my children Hailee doesn't need any ideas!

4 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Oh they all look so good! I love the costumes! McKenzie looks HOT and all grown up. Kynlee is having a Rock Star Birthday Party this Saturday...any creative ideas on what I could do to make it fun?

Evvie Turley said...

The kids looked perfect! I can only imagine having to do SIX costumes plus makeup and the whole bit! You are MUCH tougher than me, Char! I loved the pictures and can't get over how beautiful McKenzie is and how much she looks like YOU!!

RAYALITE said...

Sweet costumes!! Looks like they had a blast. Haylee is a crack up-tell her she was VERY scary & Kate's with her eyes!! She is definantly your & Ry's child...goofy:-)She comes by is honestly. Miss you hope your doing good up there in Snowflake!!

Brenda said...

Cute little spooks! Looks like a fun time...